Die OM System Community
Ignoriert

How to do with shooting wedding scene?

Gast Guest

Empfohlene Beiträge

Dear friends, I would like a good camera to begin with. camera It should be a pretty good camera and a budget are not real. Also not a very expensive guitar but beautiful to begin with. I had already searched on Ebay,Aliexpres and alibaba. Can they be trusted it or not? Is there anything I can buy, let's say roughly $100 range? if you have a better option for around the same price range please let me know. thanks guys! Hopefully the guitarists among us help me a bit. Thanks in advance.

Your request contains lots of shots. It appears to me as if it is a shotgun wedding ("Mussheirat" -for german folk). In this case I would raise a fund to collect money. If you are lucky there is a budget for a camera left. I wish you all, that the 100 $ camera will survive the wedding ceremony. Sorry, I only can blow on a comb. Ein herzliches Grüß Gott imago somnium